Beacon Academy is currently accepting applications for all grades. If you are interested in attending we encourage you to fill out the application for the 2021-2022 school year.
Full-time students attend M-Th 8:30am-3:30pm and F 8:30-2:30pm.
Part-time students make up approximately 20% of our student body. Some part-time students attend mornings only, others attend MW or TTH.
Part-time students must still be enrolled in an umbrella school. Grades will be reported to the parents, who must then enter their own grades to report to the state.
This year there are some special considerations that have been put in place to make the school safer.
1. An ionizing filtration system is being installed in all buildings. This system has been proven to kill viruses. (It's the same system Southern Adventist University installed on their campus)
2. A health survey and temperature checks will be taken daily before admittance to school.
3. A schoolwide initiative to teach the importance of NEWSTART principals to boost immunity. (Nutrition, Exercise, Water, Sunshine, Temperance, Air, Rest, and Trust in God)
4. A hybrid model of learning will be available so if a student chooses to or needs to stay at home Zoom classes will be available. (If you are out of state and would be interested in this option please fill out an application.
5. Based on the current mandate from Hamilton County masks must be worn at all times. However, children 12 and under are exempt.
For a more details regarding the schools safety plan or any other questions please email email@example.com.
The application form for 2020-2021 is now available. For more information please email Brigett Pangkey at principal @ beaconacademy.us.